Friday, September 6, 2013

Thank You

As many of you know, Shane & I have made the choice to keep Hattie's image off Facebook. This is for many reasons, but mostly because that is a choice that we made as parents long before she was even born. We appreciate friends and family respecting our wishes and not posting pics of her, even though it is very tempting because, let's face it, she's the best. :)

But this raises the question, "How do I show off my (insert relation here) to those who want to see her?"

Answer: That's easy! Send them the link to the blog, email or text pictures, show printed pics or pics on your phone. These are all ok with us. When you share, you might include a note stating our wishes so these shared images are not then added to social media, but that's up to you. I will try to keep the blog updated as much as possible while figuring out this thing called parenthood and being a stay at home wife and mom - which is not easy in the least. *Some things I've learned so far: Yes, babies have been programmed to only poop while on an outing. No, washing the sheets is not a bi-annual event. Dog hair is scientifically engineered to multiply upon contact with flooring. 

We appreciate all of her extended loved ones who make her feel special. She is a lucky little kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment