Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I knew this would happen one day

Lily's dog bowls have been in the same place since we moved into our house. Hattie has seen Lily eating from them many times, but something about today made those bowls irresistible. When I put out Lily's breakfast, Hattie looked that direction and it's almost like you could see her make the decision to head over there, and then she was off. She crawled directly over there to see what was going on. She stuck her hand in the food bowl to fish around while Lily ate, she used them to stand up and all the while, Lily just ate around her. She's such a good dog! 

*Unfortunately, when she did this the next day, she tipped it over and one of the bowls broke exploding water all over the kitchen, but not harming anyone. The bowl itself just snapped into two pieces. So she is no longer allowed near the one remaining bowl.  But, she's still curious and tries to get over there now and then. So far, I'm still faster than she is... for now.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment